Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Waiting

I just cane back from the Dean of Admissions for the nursing program at UNB. They are still processing my application. This is after I had completed an up grade to my high school chemistry, in less than 2 months I might add. I was a little annoyed with the fact that I had to do the upgrade, being that the rest of my marks are fine, I'm a mature student and I already have a business degree from UNB. I guess rules are rules, anyway with any luck I'll be a student nurse in the fall.

I'm in the process of booking our honeymoon. We plan to go in the middle of August. I have it narrowed down to a few places. St. Lucia, Hawaii, or Orlando (Disney World). Any suggestions? I would like to go somewhere that's reasonably safe and gay friendly.

So that's my first written post, a little light, but I'm just getting into the swing of things.

Later

No comments: